- Double Revenue — ($16-30M)
- Double Head Count
- Increase profit margin by 3% (17-20%)
- Attract and retain top talent
- Increase Employee Investment
MARKETING MANAGEMENT NEEDS
- VISION — Absolutely need to nail your vision - right now, not clear.
- Note: Employees are already investing by working at OAC. You’re asking them to not diversify and not giving a compelling reason as to why. Need to define where are you going and why at varying degrees of transparency.
- TECHNOLOGY— Need to get the technology piece right. Strategically for business development, but also for talent retention. 62% of employees RE/C do not believe their leaders have a vision necessary to lead digital business efforts. Committing to a career in this industry seems insecure. This absolutely could be a differentiator for your company, but you’d need a simple and clear message backed up by some big moves as an organization. Research shows that the fastest growing professional service firms in RE/C in the United States consider their primary differentiator as technology. I can help here in two ways:
- 1. The development of the relationship with technology partners
- 2. Integration of technology into customer relationship management systems and retention strategies.
- LEADERSHIP—Making big moves and you want to be the best. The best in marketing is profitable marketing. To create marketing programs that are profitable you need leadership in marketing. The goal is to change the paradigm of marketing from an operational expense (grocery list marketing) to an investment tool (strategic marketing management). This requires education, strategy, metrics, and implementation support.
- Ongoing Brand Management — Messaging, Marketing Collateral, Social Media
- PR + Advertising Strategy — Joel + Heidi project
- Complete Strategic Marketing Program —
- Vision Finder — This mastermind program creates unity of focus for leadership and simplifies the rollout of the message to individual business units. Deliverable is a vision and plan for business growth that rallies teams and attracts top talent. Profitable marketing starts with financial leadership in the strategic planning process. Marketing programs built from this perspective are considered investments and help to move the organization forward.
- B.O.B. Maestro — This is a strategic account management program that helps leaders of business units to improve their efficiency and effectiveness in marketing and business development. Depending on business unit we may focus on increasing profitability, identify and developing cross-selling/up-selling/partnership opportunities.
- Direction / Support For Commercialization — Specifically for the development of digital real estate. This requires long term planning and actions to compete in. Additionally, you could be utilizing digital media for recruiting campaigns. Companies planning for the future are building real estate in digital. This is a costly investment unless developed as part of a long term business strategy.